• Ready to own your future
• Searching for life-changing experience
• Eager to join global leaders’ community
Apply now for the AB InBev Global Management Trainee Program
AB InBev, the world’s largest brewer, invests in our future leaders today.
By running an exclusive trainee program at a global level, we provide the brightest graduates with a unique chance to start an exciting career journey with a global industry leader.
• Start September 2010 and have 10 months’ intensive training
• Unique chance to learn business through a number of short-term cross-functional assignments
• Positions that involve working in key for business functions (supply/brewing and sales) and different geographic areas within the country you are applying for
• Opportunity of assuming junior management positions in a home country upon the successful completion of the program
• University or college degree
• Fluency in both local language and English
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Willingness to travel and to be mobile within your home country and other countries in Central and Eastern Europe
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Applies only to new graduates and/or candidates with a maximum of 2 years full-time work experience.
Note that the application period ends on the 5th April 2010!
• Apply now: Recruitment.Russia@inbev.com (subject: "eGraduate.ru: Global Management Trainee Program for Graduates")
• To learn more information about Sun InBev visit www.suninbev.ru
• To learn more information about AB InBev, please visit our website at: www.ab-inbev.com
• About Sun InBev on eGraduate.ru