GMAC Financial Services is a global, diversified financial services company. GMAC maintains a diversified portfolio of business operations, including automotive finance, dealer and personal line insurance, real estate finance and other commercial businesses. At December 31, 2006, GMAC held more than $287 billion in assets and earned net income for 2006 of $2.1 billion on net revenue of $18.2 billion.
GMAC was established as a wholly owned subsidiary by General Motors Corporation (GM) in 1919, and currently operates in approximately 40 countries. In November 2006, GM sold a 51 percent controlling interest in GMAC to a consortium of investors led by Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
European Graduate Development Program
Start date: May/June 2008
The European Graduate Development Program will fast track you within three years from a graduate entry level position into a managerial role. The EGDP consists of three to four work placements within GMAC Autofinance in at least three European countries.
In a first 24 months of the programme, you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience through working on projects in the arias of operations, sales, and finance with constantly increasing challenges and responsibilities. In the last year of the programme, you will specialize in one of the business functions and you will be given the opportunity to lead and manage people.
Through a structured training and mentoring programme, we will develop you within a few years into a Manager who is able to take on high level roles in our organization.
Are you a European University Graduate who:
• Speaks English and Russian or Romanian or Ukrainian and at least one other Eastern European language fluently?
• Has graduated in Business Administration, Business Studies or Economics?
• Has one to two years business experience?
• Is interested in gaining practical experience in at least three European countries?
• Wants to take on early responsibility can deliver high level business results?
• Desires a career in the field of automotive leasing and financial services?
• Is pragmatic, flexible and mobile?
If you are interested in joining our European Graduate Development Programme, please email your CV email@example.com.
The applications will be accepted until 25th March 2008 17:00 CET. You will only receive a written/verbal response to your application, if you are selected into the next stage of our recruitment process.