Стажировки в компании Goldman Sachs (European Special Situations Group (ESSG)), Moscow
Internship, 6 months, Immediate Start
Goldman Sachs is a global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. We provide a wide range of services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial investors, governments, non-profit organisations and high net worth individuals. In doing so, we bring together people, capital and ideas to make things happen for our clients.
ESSG is the European arm of Goldman Sachs Global Special Situations Group with over $20bn assets under management. The Group is a principal investing unit of the firm with a mandate to invest across different industries and financial instruments (debt and equity). The European part of the group is headquartered in London and comprises 60 investment professionals, with over $6bn assets under management. The opportunity is to join a rapidly growing team based in Moscow covering FSU markets.
Role and responsibilities
• Gathering and analysing industry data
• Compiling industry benchmarks
• Preparing / updating trading levels for comparable companies and precedent transactions
• Preparing weekly economic updates for the group
• Updating internal databases
Skills and Competencies required
• Fluent English
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
• Ability to think creatively about data mining / interpretation
• PC literate with strong Excel skills
• Knowledge of Accounting / Finance would be beneficial
• Relevant work experience / internships are beneficial but not a prerequisite
Ideally suited to final year Economics / Finance / Commerce students who are available to work full-time with a flexible schedule.
Please apply online at www.gs.com/careers by quoting Job ID 0051 selecting the "Securities" division and "Seasonal / Off Cycle Internship", location "Moscow".
Closing date: 26 October 2007
Источник: MGIMO CAREER CENTRE