PricewaterhouseCoopers Moscow is looking for Interns for its dedicated Transfer Pricing group.
• Preparation of consulting letters on transfer pricing issues to the client
• Preparation of replies on requests received from other tax departments regarding transfer pricing issues
• Performing analysis of remuneration received by independent companies that may be used as a benchmark for determining the arm’s length remuneration
• Preparation of financial models taking into account tax and transfer pricing considerations
• Research on transfer pricing requirements in foreign jurisdictions
• Participation in conference-calls with colleagues in PwC foreign offices
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Successful candidate profile:
• Students of the last courses
• Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Numerical matters educational background
• Profound knowledge of Taxation
• Strong analytical abilities
• Fluent English
• Team player
• Achievement orientation
We offer exciting opportunities for an interesting & challenging work, career growth, training and personal development within a multinational environment.
Заполннить анкету и отправить резюме можно на сайте компании PricewaterhouseCoopers.